Secret Zone 2 - Canyon Secret Zone 2 - Canyon

Hey,
it sounds for me like a game loop (as read in your description) I really like the sound of the Synth, gets me a bit into a dramatic mood. Is this a sound for a place just right before the boss platform? For me it would fit good into a platform like this. Maybe you could give the Drums a little more variety and add some clicking sounds(just some of my thoughts).
All in all it could fit good into a 2D video game but for me its a little to static. But this is just a personal opinion, so go on with your music =))

greets,
Sunny0911

DreyLand responds:

Hi,
Thank you very much for your review! This is really helpful. Now I understand more precisely the right and bad point of this composition, I try to fix all things you have said.
Thanks! (for the second time I know but I am really glad to see a review , I want to improve ^^)

Reset Reset

Reminds me of the old Nintendo times, strolling a long the pixel roads :D

- Overall nice and catchy melody/theme
- i lose those old computer synths
- exactly what pixel day needs =)

in order to say something that could be better (just for improving) sometimes the sound comes all in all to much and loud (hope my english isnt that bad ^^) some side chain fine tuning could be a solution.

ALL in all great WorK!

Sunny

The Greater Our Ignorance The Greater Our Ignorance

I really like this Dupstep Beat thing, Comes all clear, nice groove and good Concept. 4.5 Stars because of the piano, it comes like a little bit like someone who gets lost into a Dubstep song but does not feel that good. But this is just for saying something that could be better ;)
Don't feel like you can't write music because it comes always from the heart.

when i listened to this songs it reminds me a little of the style from Wesley matsell - Total Order of Being. But this is not Dubstep, its more like ... i dunno how to describe, just spend your ears for some minutes to this.

Sunny

Quarl responds:

Thanks for the review and I most certainly will go give that a listen!

edit edit, loved that track. Was a nice little ditty. fyi, I try to style my work more towards what noisia or evol intent might play with. I do have my own influences but I always keep an open mind when people show me stuff :)

Scary Run Scary Run

Comes really catchy in the beginning and does not loose the "buzz" till the end.
The keys come in a bit suddenly at the first time but thats just something of my taste.
I like the ambient variation of the drum, this pushes the song to another level.
All in all real nice work!

eatmeatleet responds: